Ms. Fatima Zahid
|Ph.D Scholar, Pharmaceutics||Riphah International University, Islamabad|
|M.Phil Pharmaceutics||The University of Lahore, Lahore|
|Pharm-D||Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan|
6.5 years Teaching and 1.5 years as Research Assistant
1. Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Faisal Gulzar, Qurban Ali, Ayesha Zahid, Arif Malik. "3-D Bioprinted Nanobiomaterials: A Cutting Edge in Tissue Engineering and Tumor Therapy" Sys Rev PTharm 2023; 14(4): 229-240
2. Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Faisal Gulzar, Qurban Ali, Ayesha Zahid, Arif Malik. "Telomere Shortening as Biological Hallmark of Cellular Senescence and Longevity-An Update" Sys Rev Pharm 2023; 14(2): 1-6
3. NEELUM FARHEEN, HINA MALIK, KHALIDA ANWAR, SARA ZAHID, FATIMA ZAHID, AYESHA ZAHID, NAVEED SHUJA, ARIF MALIK. "Clinical Significance of Serum Iron in the Diagnosis of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Patients from Local Population of Punjab-Lahore"
4. Sara Zahid, Asma Ahmed, Hasan Akbar Khan, Fatima Zahid, Zeeshan Akbar and Hafsa Waheed. "Pharmacokinetic and Phytochemical Appraisal of Trigonella foenum and Andrographis lineata in Dimethylnitrosamine Induced Injury in Albino Rats" Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International
5. Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Sajjad Ali, Asma Ahmed, Waqas Safir and Sajjad Ali Shahid. "Comparison of the Robustness of Spectrophotometric Method and High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method for the Determination of Pioglitazone in Solid Dosage Form" Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International
6. Mahmood Rasool, Arif Malik, Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Syed Sohrab Sartaj. "Genetic exchange and production of secondary metabolites in plants exposed to different manufactured nanomaterials" SPRINGER (Nanomaterials and Plant Potential (1st edition))
7. Javed Iqbal, Sara Zahid, Abida jaffar, Fatima Zahid. "In vivo Antioxidative and Anti-inflammatory activity of Trigonelline and Andrographoloide in Dimethyl Nitrosamine Intoxicated liver Inflammation in Albino rats" Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 50(2), May - June 2018; Article No. 09, Pages: 49-62
8. Arif Malik, Mahwish arooj, Tariq Tahir Butt, Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Tassadaq hussain Jafar, Sulayman Waquar, Siew hua gan, Sarfraz Ahmad, Muhammad Usman Mirza. "In silico and in vivo characterization of cabralealactone, solasodin and salvadorin in a rat model: potential anti-inflammatory agents" Drug Design, Development and Therapy 2018:12 1431–1443
9. Arif Malik, Tariq Tahir Butt, Sara Zahid, Fatima Zahid, Sulayman Waquar, Mahmood Rasool, Mahmood Husain Qazi, and Aamer Mahmood Qazi. "Use of Magnetic Nanoparticles as Targeted Therapy: Theranostic Approach to Treat and Diagnose Cancer" Hindawi (Journal of Nanotechnology Volume 2017, Article ID 1098765, 8 pages)
CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Technology, In vitro, in vivo and cytotoxic effects of molecules, Current techniques in Bioinformatic tools.