|M.Phil Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|To date||5-6 Years|
1. Sarwar, Sadia, Abir A. Alamro, Amani A. Alghamdi, Komal Naeem, Salamat Ullah, Muazzam Arif, Jun Qing Yu, and Fazlul Huq. "Enhanced accumulation of cisplatin in ovarian cancer cells from combination with wedelolactone and resulting inhibition of multiple epigenetic drivers." Drug Design, Development and Therapy (2021): 2211-2227.
2. Anwar, Tayyaba, Humaira Nadeem, Sadia Sarwar, Humaira Naureen, Safia Ahmed, ArifUllah Khan, and Muazzam Arif. "Investigation of antioxidant and anti‐nociceptive potential of isoxazolone, pyrazolone derivatives, and their molecular docking studies." Drug Development Research 81, no. 7 (2020): 893-903.
3. Khan, Muhammad T., Humaira Nadeem, Arif‐ullah Khan, Muzaffar Abbas, Muazzam Arif, Nadia Shamshad Malik, Zulkifal Malik, and Ibrahim Javed. "Amino acid conjugates of 2‐mercaptobenzimidazole provide better anti‐inflammatory pharmacology and improved toxicity profile." Drug Development Research 81, no. 8 (2020): 1057-1072.
4. Bacha, Mohsinul Mulk, Humaira Nadeem, Sumera Zaib, Sadia Sarwar, Aqeel Imran, Shafiq Ur Rahman, Hafiz Saqib Ali, Muazzam Arif, and Jamshed Iqbal. "Rhodanine-3-acetamide derivatives as aldose and aldehyde reductase inhibitors to treat diabetic complications: synthesis, biological evaluation, molecular docking and simulation studies." BMC chemistry 15, no. 1 (2021): 1-15.
5. Bibi, Hajira, Humaira Nadeem, Muzaffar Abbas, and Muazzam Arif. "Synthesis and anti-nociceptive potential of isoxazole carboxamide derivatives." BMC chemistry 13 (2019): 1-13.
6. Aqeel, Muhammad Tahir, Arif-ullah Khan, Zaman Ashraf, Samiullah Khan, and Muazzam Arif. "In silico approach for the development of phenolic derivatives as potential anti-angiogenic agents against lysyl oxidase-like 2 enzyme." Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 8, no. 1 (2022): 1-11.
7. Hamid, Iqra, Humaira Nadeem, Sameen F. Ansari, Sonia Khiljee, Inzamam Abbasi, Asma Bukhari, Muazzam Arif, and Muhammad Imran. "2-Substituted Benzoxazoles as Potent Anti-Inflammatory Agents: Synthesis, Molecular Docking and In vivo Anti-Ulcerogenic Studies." Medicinal Chemistry 18, no. 7 (2022): 791-809.
English, Urdu, Punjabi